- We only collect the personal information you want to provide to us or that is needed to provide (and improve) our service to you. We collect direct personal information such as name, and email address as well as indirect information such as, but not limited to cookies, connection and system information.
- We only use your personal information for our services. We do not rent, sell, or trade any personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals in our day-to-day operations. Non-personally identifiable information such as number of daily visitors or order amounts in a particular time period will not be used for any corrupt or unlawful purposes
Access to Personal Information
Only authorized TRIE employees have access to your personal information. To ensure your personal information is protected, we maintain a secure IT environment that has appropriate measures in place to prevent unauthorized access and system abuse.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the law or comply with any legal process served on the TRIE website;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of TRIE or the users of this site;
- Act under circumstances to prevent fraud and to protect the safety of the public or users of this site
From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
Security measures are in place on the TRIE website to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. This site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information.
Third Party Websites
The TRIE website may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Opt-outs and Corrections
At any time, you may request that we (a) make a correction to your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) close your account which prevents further transactions made through that account. You make request such actions by contacting our Customer Service representatives. Please do not send extremely sensitive information such as your credit card number through email.
Updates and Amendments